"Seven out of 10 unchurched people would visit a church if a friend invited them. What are we waiting for? The church offers hope, grace, truth, joy and the message of eternal life -- all of which we want our friends to experience. Let's take a risk and prayerfully offer an invitation!"
- Lee Strobel, Best-selling author of The Case for Christ and The Case for Faith
"There are some non-negotiables in the Christian life. One of these non-negotiables is the local church. The local church is the method ordained by Christ to equip the believer and to help evangelize the lost. We need to challenge Christians everywhere to get back into attending a Christ-centered church. I support Back to Church Sunday!"
- Dr. George O. Wood, General Superintendent, Assemblies of God
"Opportunities to connect friends with our best Friend are welcome opportunities. Here is a readymade opportunity to do just that – connect your friend with the best friend. As you know one of our core values is that 'Lost people matter to God. He wants them found.' So, let’s trust God that he will use us in creating a special Sunday to get people connected with their Creator."
- Dr. Gary Benedict, President, The Christian and Missionary Alliance
"We are calling America back to church! If we are going to save America, then the local Church needs to become as diversified as the community around it. Let’s get the word out about Back To Church Sunday and witness people, like never before, experiencing Christ as their Savior!"
- Dr. Jo Anne Lyon, General Superintendent, Wesleyans
"There are some foundational fundamentals to building a strong nation. One of these major fundamentals is our faithfulness to the local church. It is time to send out a clarion call to our nation to return to Christ and his Church. The local Christ-centered church is the door to the next spiritual awakening in our nation."
- Dr. Fred Luter, President, Southern Baptist Convention
"When I was a pastor, I consistently encouraged our congregation to be faithful to the local church. I applaud the synergizing efforts of mobilizing Christians once again to be faithful to their respective local churches in America."
- Dr. Stan Toler, Bestselling author and General Superintendent of The Church of the Nazarene, Kansas City, KS
"As goes the Church, so goes the culture. Back to Church Sunday brings focus to one of the key foundations of our Christian faith. When Christians determine to get back to church, we will move from being thermometers reflecting the temperature to thermostats regulating societal temperature."
- Dr. Doug Beacham, Presiding Bishop, International Pentecostal Holiness Church, Oklahoma City, OK
"If the Church loses its voice and becomes invisible, it will become irrelevant. A strong Church is the best gift we can give our communities and its families."
- Dr. Glenn C. Burris, President of the Foursquare Church, Los Angeles, CA
"The Back to Church Movement is about more than just attending the local church. When Christians are faithful in their attendance to the local church, Jesus Christ becomes paramount to our families, the lost become a priority to lives, and fellow believers become partners in our efforts to transform our society."
- Dr. James O. Davis, Cofounder of the Billion Soul Network
"Just like the head and body are not identical but inseparable, the Church and Christ are not identical but are inseparable. I believe it is time to challenge Christians like never before to recommit themselves to faithfully attend the local church."
- Dr. Elmer Towns, Cofounder, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
"A national return to the local church in America would also indicate a spiritual renewal toward Christ. Let’s encourage pastors preach on this theme and challenge Christians to recommit themselves to attend their respective churches."
- Dr. Timothy Hill, First Assistant, Church of God, Cleveland, TN
"A national return to the local church in America would help to spark spiritual renewal toward Christ. Let’s encourage pastors preach on the Back To Church theme and challenge Christians to recommit themselves to attend their respective churches and to bring the unsaved with them."
- Mark L. Williams, General Overseer, Church of God, Cleveland, TN
"There are some non-negotiables in the Christian life. One of these non-negotiables is the local church. The local church is the method ordained by Christ to equip the believer and to help evangelize the lost. We need to challenge Christians everywhere as never before to get back into attending a Bible-believing church."
- Mark Balmer, Pastor of Calvary Chapel, Melbourne, FL
"As a busy pastor, I am constantly looking for the best tools to help me to communicate to my congregation and to challenge them to be followers of Christ. As we witness a resurgence of both the saved and unsaved coming back to church, we will also experience a desperately-needed spiritual awakening in our society. Please allow me this opportunity to encourage you as a Christian and church leader to go to BackToChurch.com today!"
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer, Senior Pastor-Teacher of Faithful Central Bible Church
"Studies have shown people are open to an invitation to church. So, here is a great opportunity to invite them. Please step out, take a ‘faith-filled risk’ and invite that friend, neighbor or coworker to church."
- Dan Wetzel, Interim Vice-President Church Ministries, Christian and Missionary Alliance
"One of the great features of Back to Church Sunday is how it taps into the power of everyday social media networks alongside of traditional tell-and-ask strategies. Add that to its ability to develop a community-wide movement, and you have an opportunity to connect with a startling number of people. Try it!"
- Dr. Monty L. Winters, Director for Disciplemaking & Ministry Studies, The Christian and Missionary Alliance
"People today are looking for a place to belong, for community. What a great opportunity for the church to step up and be a place where people matter and where lost people can be found. A simple invite might seem little to you but it could mean life change for someone who is searching. Step out, invite, and watch what God does."
- Melissa MacDonald, Children's Disciplemaking Ministries Specialist, The Christian and Missionary Alliance
"Back to Church Sunday is simply effective. It can mobilize your church to engage the community through the power of one simple tool: a personal invitation."
- Philip Nation, Director, Ministry Development, LifeWay Research
"National Back to Church Sunday is a ready-made opportunity to unleash the best outreach tool in history: Christians personally inviting their friends, family and neighbors to church."
- Scott Evans, Founder and President of Outreach, Inc.